I keep reading more and more about media kits. I had never done one, but then I read an article that said that “3 out of 5 sponsors prefer them” so I decided that I better get to work. Then, coincidence would have it that someone posted about Media Kits in a Facebook group that I am a part of that they were going to charge $50 for a kit and I was going to go ahead and purchase it.
Before I hit that purchase button, I googled “Media Kit” and it brought me to The Grant Life’s post on how to make a media kit and I decided that I can do my own, but I was going to have to use PicMonkey.
Here is how to make it:
1- Go to PicMonkey
2. Create a collage:
3. pick a photo (you can’t get started without doing this)
3. Chose a layout
4. Square deal is really easy to work with for a media kit…
5. I liked this one, but use what works for you:
6. It will look like this.
7. Start dragging your images into place. (you can remove the cells/squares that you don’t want to use).
8. Take a screenshot of your social media icons (to make it cohesive to your blog). Add it to your square. I had to do this in EDIT because it kept shrinking my image. (You will EDIT the page when you are ready to do more…)
(here is how to get to edit:
& here is how you would add an image to your collage:
Ok- now just add your details & your own image, etc…
Here is my finished product (I made two and I’m sure I will continue to edit them…)
Well, its certainly not perfect, but it works and it shares my information and lets them take a little peek into who I am.
I hope that helped.
Make that your goal tomorrow… it will take you about 15-20 minutes. Good luck!! Share your link with us below when you finish (and have it added to your SPONSOR/AFFILIATE page on your blog) 🙂