Today we are talking about how to make a 3d book cover image free online as Day 1 of our series: Best Blog Tools.
I wanted to show you what I consider to be my favorite find of all time, in the blogging world. Most of you know that I love to write books. I have written (or co-written) six books so far and I have several more in the works.
I have also designed all of my book covers, because it is fun and very easy! I just buy my favorite image from dollar photo club and get to work. Once I have my book cover designed, I have to place it onto a 3D book, to really bring the book to life!
Here is EXACTLY how to do this…
- Buy your WHITE BOOK (or whatever color you want) from your favorite photo website.
- Design your book cover (separately)
- Create a new image in Pixlr Editor.
- Open the image of the white book
- You will see your book here.
- Open an image as a new layer
- Find the cover that you want on your book. (this is just a flat picture that you have designed for your book cover)
- Under Edit, click FREE DISTORT. This will let you pull the book into any directions.
Here is an example of how it looks while you are manipulating the cover.
- Move the cover to fit perfectly on your book.
Save it and you are done- you’ve just made a 3d book cover image for free!